Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This Week

Not a lot new going on as of right now. We find ourselves fully entrenched in the post holiday, bleak, wet and dark days of January. I'm coping through the time tested combination of lots of coffee during the day and a dark beer or two during the evenings. And if you can find a dark beer brewed with coffee, well, what more do you need?

Our wedding planning continues to pick up momentum, as it should, since we are only about three months out from the big day. (deep breaths) I've refrained from posting too much about the wedding planning process. Mostly because it would be repeated rants about how the wedding industry is insane and extremely over priced. But since everyone knows that already, I feel I don't need to post about it. However, it is an industry that I feel is ripe for a revolution. So, if anyone has any suggestions on reforming the wedding industry, drop me a line. I'm all ears and have some time to invest.

My part time gig helping produce entertainment for a few college basketball games in December at KeyArena, has turned into a part time gig helping produce entertainment for indoor lacrosse games up at the Comcast Arena in Everett. So, as much as the college basketball games caused me to have flashbacks to my first job, the lacrosse games are causing me to have flashbacks to my second job. Which I'm not entirely sure is a good thing. Somebody stop this ride, I'd like to get off now. Oh and lacrosse is a strange sport.

And finally...here's a picture of a cow...on a California sunny day...


Happy Wednesday to you. It is Wednesday, right?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the cow!

    And why not set yourself up as a "budget wedding planner"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, weddings are expensive. I used the book "How to Have an Elegant Wedding for $5000 or Less" when planning ours. Of course, we set a budget. . . and then we went over. It's what happens. Nobody wants to skimp on their wedding day. Good luck and hang in there! Would love to hear wedding planning details!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog