Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness

I'm excited about this year's NCAA men's basketball tournament.

So, in order to provide some content for my blog that doesn't involve mutant strawberries or complaints about my job rescue, I'm going to post a few posts about how my 2010 NCAA tournament bracket does this year in the office pool. (You're probably asking how I'm participating in an office pool without having an office, well fortunately one of my former employer's office pools is open to former employees, so I'll be taking advantage of that.)

The first step is to fill out my bracket. However, I need to do a little more research before I finish selecting my teams...once I do that...I'll post my selections here...stay tuned. Fair warning if my teams get blown out in the first round...I'll probably stop blogging about it :). If you have no idea what I'm talking about right now...read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog