Friday, March 19, 2010

Madness after day 1-Broken but not busted

What a crazy first day of the tournament. The highlight for me by far is the Huskies rallying to beat Marquette. A great game. So glad to sse the Dawgs advance. Makes me not really care about my bracket.

Speaking of my bracket, it took a bit of a beating on day one.

The Bad:
-Went 9 and 7 during the first day. Was on the wrong side of most of the upsets and most of my upset picks didn't happen. Although I did pick UW.
-Lost 2 of my Sweet 16 teams
-Worst start I've ever had on day 1.

The Not So Bad:
-Still have my winner
-Still have my final 4
-Still have my elite 8
We'll see if that's the case at the end of the day.

That's about it. We'll see how Day 2 goes. Hopefully, more great games.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog