Thursday, March 18, 2010

Madness Underway

Okay, the first 3 games are done. And if this is foreshadowing of things to come, I may be in trouble.

Some very close games and an upset.

For the first 3 games I had Notre Dame, BYU and Villanova all winning.

Well, Notre Dame was upset and lost. Not a huge hit for my bracket, as I had them losing their next game, but still a weak start for me.

And then we had BYU needing two overtimes to get past Florida. I'm saying it now, my pick of BYU getting to the Elite 8 was the dumbest pick on my bracket. Oh well, at least they got through the first round.

And finally in a huge game, Villanova was almost upset by Robert Morris University, but pulled it out in overtime.

So, for the first three games I went 2 for 3 with my picks. And the one loss didn't hurt my bracket too bad. But, all the games were too close for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog