Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Episode IV: A New Home

We're finally getting settled into our new rental house in Seattle. The house is located between Greenwood and Greenlake in North Seattle. I'm really digging its location so far, as it allows us to walk to a number of coffee shops in less than 10 minutes. There are also a number of pubs and restaurants within walking distance. And Greenlake is less than a half mile away, which should be a boost to my running ambitions, which are currently stuck in neutral.

I'll post some house photos in the coming days, once our home internet access is set up. Our current method for accessing the internet is causing me to drink copious amounts of coffee. Or if I say that differently and coherently...we have to go to coffee shops and use their wifi.




(and yes the title of this blog entry was a weak effort at some Star Wars humor)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog