Friday, November 6, 2009

Strange 10 Minutes

I feel kind of like an old lady posting about the weather and squirrels, but for about 10 minutes this morning mother nature didn't want to be ignored.

I'm at home. And I hear a scratching at our back door. It scared the crap out of me. I thought it might be the neighbor's cat, as she occasionally pays us a visit. Not exactly. I peak out through the window and see...

This guy and...


...this guy. And then they meet in the middle...


Well...um...that's awkward. I hope they know each other. And then about a minute later this happens...



And yes the video is sideways. Sorry I wasn't thinking when I was holding the camera. But, you get the point. So, basically this raises the question: Were the squirrels acting strange (seeking shelter on our covered back porch) because they knew the storm was coming? I'm not sure, but it was an odd ten minutes, that I couldn't ignore. And now I've got pictures of squirrels on my blog. Damn it. I'm gonna need to counteract this post with a good beer or sports posting...

4 comments:

  1. matt, you got my hopes up. i was hoping the video was of the squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...sorry. No, the squirrels took off and ran under the deck as I was trying to get another photo that didn't look quite as obscene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, once the squirrels are in, I'm sorry but there is no remedy.

    You will forever be known as "Squirrel Boy."

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are loving being back in Seattle aren't you?! look at that rain!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog